To our partners,
Quest Service Labs continues to adapt to the evolving COVID-19 situation. We want you to know that we are here to serve you and support your business while ensuring the safety and health of our team members and our communities.
We would also like to thank our customers for their support and cooperation that continues to be shown throughout this period and beyond.
During the initial crisis Quest Service Labs and our suppliers were deemed an “essential business” in supporting the supply chain in the fight against COVID-19. As Ohio and other areas continue to reopen, we are still here to continue to serve our customers.
We continue to review and adjust our procedures including:
Sales and Service Support
- Service calls to our customer locations have resumed with our team members practicing social distancing, using sanitizer, and wearing masks
- Phone and email support and training are still available
- Remote computer connections where permitted by the customer
- No air travel during the crisis
- No visitors beyond our loading dock without prior approval
- Quest has internally isolated our staff to minimize personal contact and continue to wear masks
- Some team members are still working from their home/remote offices
We look forward to when the COVID-19 danger has passed, the restrictions continue to be eased, and we can get back to normalcy again.
Please reach out to us if there is anything else we can do to support your operation.
Updated: June 9, 2020